CT6 battery not releasing from trolley

FuzzyDuck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This has started to happen on my CT6 recently, I can't find any debris causing this however. I have to force the mechanism with a screwdriver to release the battery.

Genu9

Visit site
A lot of us have had the same problem and it is definitely bits of grit working their way under the release mechanism. Solution, put some flexible tape over the top to stop the grit getting in.

ThinBullet

Visit site
I've got the CT6 too and this happened. Turned out to be the smallest wee gravel stone lodged in behind the handle. I could feel something there when I tried to release the battery as the grey handle was bending side to side so clearly something was lodged in there preventing the full release of the handle. I shook the trolley about upside down and managed to pick at the stone with my pitch mark tool prong.

FuzzyDuck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A lot of us have had the same problem and it is definitely bits of grit working their way under the release mechanism. Solution, put some flexible tape over the top to stop the grit getting in.
You were right, took the battery cover apart and found the smallest piece of stone lodged in there. Now working like a charm.