CPFC v QPR

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good evening.

I'm not too sure whether this complies with the rules of the forum so mods, feel free to move/delete...

I've got one spare ticket for CPFC v QPR this coming Saturday (14th). £40 (face value).

Anyone fancy it?

You'll be sat with me and a mate of mine.

Thanks

AW

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Going to have to pass on this offer Dave. The last professional football match I went to was Palace v Barrow best part of 55 years ago (birthday treat !!) I'm sure that your father and grandfather would have talked about the days of Budgie Byrne and Roy Summersby.
Result was 9 - 0 to the Glaziers. Watching anything after that would would always have been an anticlymax.

Nice to see that you are still lurking. Have to get a game organised at your/my gaff later this year.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Going to have to pass on this offer Dave. The last professional football match I went to was Palace v Barrow best part of 55 years ago (birthday treat !!) I'm sure that your father and grandfather would have talked about the days of Budgie Byrne and Roy Summersby.
Result was 9 - 0 to the Glaziers. Watching anything after that would would always have been an anticlymax.

Nice to see that you are still lurking. Have to get a game organised at your/my gaff later this year.
Barrow, you are old. My first Reading game in 1970 was against

Barrow. 6-3 win for the mighty Biscuitmen.:thup: