County Card

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did you know that your County Card is now electronic? Nope neither did I until today. Download iG app. Fill in required details. Volia! There it is on the app.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yep, alreay knew that. The Club advised us that it was going that way a bit back. Downloaded mine ages ago

You can still get a hard copy but if you want one, you have to get your club to ask for one from EG.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought the County Card system was run by individual counties. Where does EG come in to it?

Not had one in years but ours used to cover virtually the whole of Southern England. I think it changed when you only used to to get part of the green fee off not the whole lot.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not had one in years but ours used to cover virtually the whole of Southern England. I think it changed when you only used to to get part of the green fee off not the whole lot.
I meant they were issued by the individual counties.
They covered the whole of England except that Cornwall and possibly Devon withdrew them for 'outsiders' during the summer holiday season.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Anyone know if there is an Apple app? I search ig and there’s very little related to county cards. Thanks

D

Deleted member 23344

My county, Sussex, isn’t on the list in the iG county app list ?