Country & Western

Fish

Banned
Visit site
C&W is for 6 fingered, webb-footed swingers, that why it's so popular oop Norf 😜

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Apparently there a thriving C and W scene in the Coventry area. bands Like Garth Brooks tribute and The Hoedown band. :whoo:

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Blackpool isn't even good for stag do's anymore.
The place is a dump.

It has always been a dump to me.

About ten years ago I asked my elderly mum if there was anywhere in the UK she wanted to go for a [swansong] weekend.
She said that she had always wanted to see the Blackpool lights.
I said that I was sure she had been before but she said no.

Weekend arranged and driving through the lights she chips up with 'you were right I have been before'

Steering wheel starts to become misshapen.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My old man use to go to a C&W club with is then partner every week. I tagged along with a promise of cheap beer (as it was held in social club) and have to be honest (and one of my hidden shames) I really enjoyed the music. Not so keen on the dancing and kept firmly away from that but suffice to say I ended up going a few more times.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
It has always been a dump to me.

About ten years ago I asked my elderly mum if there was anywhere in the UK she wanted to go for a [swansong] weekend.
She said that she had always wanted to see the Blackpool lights.
I said that I was sure she had been before but she said no.

Weekend arranged and driving through the lights she chips up with 'you were right I have been before'

Steering wheel starts to become misshapen.

I played in the American navy base Doon in Dunoon , Doon frae Troon
:D

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Ave been to Dunoon, it is dead now the yanks have gone.

Lovely holiday though, think it was hunters Quay we stayed at. In fact it was that holiday I played the old course at St. Andrews. Waste of time that was. Anyway missed the flippin last ferry over to Dunoon and had to drive about sixty miles round.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ave been to Dunoon, it is dead now the yanks have gone.

Lovely holiday though, think it was hunters Quay we stayed at. In fact it was that holiday I played the old course at St. Andrews. Waste of time that was. Anyway missed the flippin last ferry over to Dunoon and had to drive about sixty miles round.

The return ferry was cancelled a few times, we had to drive the long way back to collect our cars we had left at the Gourock side:mad:

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think you're being a bit tough on Benidorm :smirk:

Blackpool is only good for Stags & Hen Parties IMO, it's as rough as old boots, unless you do a matinee show and then go back to your digs for a drink, venture out on the front at night at your peril!

My daughter (20) just had a weekend there with the girls, 5 of them, she described it as a sausage fest, 10 men for every 1 women, they had to put rings on there wedding finger to deter the many stag do that were there from chatting them up.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
My daughter (20) just had a weekend there with the girls, 5 of them, she described it as a sausage fest, 10 men for every 1 women, they had to put rings on there wedding finger to deter the many stag do that were there from chatting them up.

The women putting rings on to the deter the men that had took their rings off......hmmm