Counterbalanced putter

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

To be fair i am not a massive fan of the white headed putters.

Besides i think it is quite overpriced for a 2nd hand bat.

Feels very nice though.

See you've left Chorley also? One round with me hacking it around the place made you look else where? :D

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
See you've left Chorley also? One round with me hacking it around the place made you look else where? :D

I just didn't like you out driving me :D

Just fancied a change tbh. Its closer to home and easier from work etc. I'll still be getting over to chorley regular though.
If you fancy a game just let us know, No mats at Pleasington over the Winter :thup:

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just didn't like you out driving me :D

Just fancied a change tbh. Its closer to home and easier from work etc. I'll still be getting over to chorley regular though.
If you fancy a game just let us know, No mats at Pleasington over the Winter :thup:

Will do for sure

Always heard good things about Pleasington. Hope your enjoying it

FaldosJumper

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've a Daddy Long Legs that I'm thinking of moving on... it's the white version and I guess circa £100 delivered as for length I think its 38"... If any of that sounds interesting and I'll check length and sort photo's out.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've a Daddy Long Legs that I'm thinking of moving on... it's the white version and I guess circa £100 delivered as for length I think its 38"... If any of that sounds interesting and I'll check length and sort photo's out.

Thanks for the offer mate but i think the head would be to large for my tastes. Saying that though i could probaly do with the forgiveness.......:D

Cheers though

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks all

Just managed to snare a 2 Ball Tank 38" incher from Flea bay for an absolute bargain price.

Really happy

Thanks again