Costco Golf Balls - Kirkland Signature

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Costco selling their own brand golf balls. Someone told me about these the other day, just spent a bit of time googling and came up with this

http://www.golfballtest.org/2016/10/bench-test-2016-kirkland-signature/

If they really are comparable to the bracket in the article, $30 for two dozen seems a steal........ Wonder if they will be available for a similar price in the UK? Worth a try, especially with the Costco policy - full refund if not happy with the goods.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Costco selling their own brand golf balls. Someone told me about these the other day, just spent a bit of time googling and came up with this

http://www.golfballtest.org/2016/10/bench-test-2016-kirkland-signature/

If they really are comparable to the bracket in the article, $30 for two dozen seems a steal........ Wonder if they will be available for a similar price in the UK? Worth a try, especially with the Costco policy - full refund if not happy with the goods.

Golf WRX making a bit of fuss about them today as it goes.

Mugs

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I picked up some callaway hex pro from Costco, fantastic balls and a good price

4 piece tour ball for under £20, found them very comparable to the prov1 x

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Certainly seem to be getting a great review. Just a shame the logo looks a bit cheap and makes the ball look inferior. However for that price, you can't go wrong and will be looking out for them in Costco.

matt611

Head Pro
Visit site
Wonder who actually makes the ball.

Not sure but Costco have previously sold balls by Callaway which were allegedly Hex (or whatever the top model was at the time) but for various reasons Costco's balls were sold under a different model name that couldn't be purchased anywhere else.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
vast majority of costco golf gear is callaway.

Pick up the glove 3 pack there as they are cheap price and good quality.

Supposedly the balls were mail order only in USA but in certain areas from this week onwards they are appearing in store.

Reddit golf section have been really taking to them, although from I can see their is always a new fad ball there, ie vice before.

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
You know I have never played a crap four piece ball. I would be happy enough to give any four piece ball a play. Picked up some Nike four piece ball that was on offer in AG and they are great. Cant fault them. If these came about at even 30 gpb for two dozen I game them no problem

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Went to Costco this morning, no sign of Kirkland Signature golf balls.... :(

They were selling Callaway Hex Pro (says 4 piece ball) for £19 a dozen, and Callaway Supersoft (3 piece ball) at £23 for 2 dozen.

Anyone tried the Supersoft? Comparable with .......?

Mugs

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The hex pro are well worth the money, very similar to the pro v 1x in my opinion, slightly softer to me and half a club longer

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

They were selling Callaway Hex Pro (says 4 piece ball) for £19 a dozen, and Callaway Supersoft (3 piece ball) at £23 for 2 dozen.

Only USA, not sure if / when they will be coming over to the UK!

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Only USA, not sure if / when they will be coming over to the UK!

Yea dont maxfi and top flight do 4 piece balls at this price point but again only in US unless you pick up some lake ball on eBay's or the the likes.

Shame be on par with the vice pro balls.. and the more balls in the UK market the better the prices will be.

Market filled with stones from all the big brands. Not enough 4 piece balls in circulation to really drive the price down

Last edited:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site

Supersoft felt like the original Srixon Soft Feel! Far too soft for my liking - and i like the NXT Tour S and other soft-(ish!) balls! Feel off the putter was the (my) problem! Charged too many way too fast!