Costa del Sol golf break

Chaddy

Medal Winner
Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations for booking a golf tour in and around the Costa del Sol for this time next year? I wouldn't mind a smaller outfit or two to compare against the likes of Golf Breaks / Your Golf Travel.

Also does anyone have some must play courses that you think we should consider? This will be our first (hopefully) warm weather trip.

Thanks in advance!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
We always book our golf through golfinspain. Really good service and not found anyone cheaper.

Another good option is the weekly passes at La Cala resort. Give you unlimited golf and buggies at 3 courses, well worth a look, the courses are superb. Elsewhere I enjoy playing Calanova, La Quinta, Torrequebrada, Alcaidesa, and have heard very good things from the father in-law and his mates about Los Naranjos but not played it yet myself.

cvieri32

Hacker
Visit site
I went to Marbella golfing last year and although, we booked flights and accommodation independently, we booked the courses themselves through www.elitegolfservices.com who were excellent and offered green fees cheaper than direct with the golf clubs.

We played Marbella Golf & Country Club (excellent, but v hard), Calanova (relatively cheap, but, good condition and a good test) and Santa Clara (tremendous all rounder and great variety of holes). All great value and varied in their style, so would play any of the 3 again in a heartbeat!