Coronavirus - how is it/has it affected you?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
No, being a responsible person, as Ethan has said, regardless of your own position, wearing a mask helps the overall situation I.e. If you had it and didn't know, you wouldn't so readily spread it.?

And I’ve been responsible throughout, regardless of my views on the pace at which life was allowed to return to something approaching normality.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sky News piece on diabetes after Covid

Another study showing that organ damage can occur after Covid, even mild cases. Covid is a systemic (whole body) inflammatory condition, and there is good evidence of possible damage in various organ systems. There have been previous reports of increased rates of diabetes in kids exposed, and separately of non-occlusive (no arterial blockage) coronary damage.

It isn't a cold. Try not to catch it, at least until immunity is much more sophisticated.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Well, having gone through the whole pandemic, being very careful, and neither myself or my missus getting Covid, last night we both felt knackered, and I was up most of the night, hot, restless, sore, headache, blocked nose. I did a lateral flow test this morning and I have tested positive for Covid. Considering I was going to do some work at a pharma company this week, that is now down the swanny.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I tested positive last Tuesday. I have had two jabs and the booster. I still feel like crap. I am so fatigued :( Just about managing to cook easy meals and that's it. HID has it as well but he just feels like he's got a really, really bad cold. We are both still testing positive as well. He only tested positive six days after me.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I tested positive last Tuesday. I have had two jabs and the booster. I still feel like crap. I am so fatigued :( Just about managing to cook easy meals and that's it. HID has it as well but he just feels like he's got a really, really bad cold. We are both still testing positive as well. He only tested positive six days after me.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you're both fully recovered soon.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
It’s not over, it’s now one of the pantheon of diseases and viruses that we require protection from.
Like measles.

The continued jabs will hopefully provide a level of protection that keeps it at a level similar to seasonal flu.

Flu kills thousands each year, mostly old and frail, Covid will do the same

Fact of life now

RichA

Visit site
Jab 4 this morning. Never even felt the first 3 but today felt like the needle jabbed straight into a nerve and made me jump a little. It's a price I'm willing to pay.
Nearly 3 years in and neither my wife, a secondary school teacher, or I, commuting into London and working in busy offices throughout, have knowingly had COVID yet.
I think we've been extraordinarily lucky.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Jab 4 this morning. Never even felt the first 3 but today felt like the needle jabbed straight into a nerve and made me jump a little. It's a price I'm willing to pay.
Nearly 3 years in and neither my wife, a secondary school teacher, or I, commuting into London and working in busy offices throughout, have knowingly had COVID yet.
I think we've been extraordinarily lucky.

Same here re Jab four, Lordy Lordy I felt it.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Jab 4 for me and jab 6 for the good lady this morning. Was busy but well organised. Journey was way better after the burst water main road chaos of last week resulting in missed appointment.