Coronavirus - how is it/has it affected you?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
6 days since I tested positive, and feeling much, much better. Sore throat gone, nowhere near as achey, just a bit of a bunged up nose and still feeling a little light headed. Hopefully be ready to go back to work within a couple of days. Fingers crossed
The thing I found re COVID, at times god it takes it out of you. The energy was just sapped. Felt like the body had been in a real battle. Take yer time smiffy me man

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The thing I found re COVID, at times god it takes it out of you. The energy was just sapped. Felt like the body had been in a real battle. Take yer time smiffy me man
I will Tash. I felt really tired playing in a match last Sunday, two days before I tested positive. I can only assume it was on it's way. Felt like I was walking through treacle...????

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I will Tash. I felt really tired playing in a match last Sunday, two days before I tested positive. I can only assume it was on it's way. Felt like I was walking through treacle...????

Unfortunately having a lad as a class one lorry driver, he brought COVID home twice. At Christmas ?. Both times I would just drop off to sleep. I was knackered. Missis T said “ we would get up and check to see if you was still breathing”. ?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Flu jab Monday evening, 4th Covid booster yesterday morning. Bad night last night and feeling mucky today, along with two sore arms. Didn't really feel the flu jab but knew all about the Covid one...

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Oh well, after all this time have just returned my first +ve test ☹. Fairly large Chrimbo gathering, thought a cold was doing the rounds. Two more +ve tests in family already.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
But no surprise :whistle:

Very true. I was at the hospital today as I'm hoping to start volunteering (tea anyone!) and they are trying to kind of dampen down the way Covid is treated and that it's like any other virus you might find in a hospital. So masks mandatory in a clinical setting but not otherwise.