Coronavirus - how is it/has it affected you?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had my 4th jab about a month ago. Bit of a surprise to have been offered it then, but who's complaining. No adverse effects yet again. Hopefully it will do the same as previous jabs and keep the covid away. Now finds some wood to touch for luck ...

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
We had our 4th jab on Thurs 20th and flu jab at same time. It was Mrs V's birthday!
Felt like crap all day the next day, but woke up Saturday feeling fine and played a decent enough 18 holes.

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
After over 2 1/2 years of living like a hermit, Covid has finally caught me. Feel like a pile of poo right now. Dread to think what it would be like without all my jabs.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Had my Covid booster three weeks ago. Arm felt like I'd been kicked in it by a mule but nothing else.

Had a Flu jab last week and no arm pain at all but felt awful for a few days, had to walk of the golf course after15 holes ?

Last edited:

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I see several of the over 65s have been given the wrong flu jab this year.

Hopefully the same mistake hasn't occurred with the COVID booster!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
It seems to be kicking off in China again....!

Hmm, I read that this morning. A record high of 30 thousand. Apparently they are not impressed watching the World Cup. They are watching massed crowds at venues and they are under restrictions.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Third day in and feeling rough, rough rough. I've had 'flu once before, (as opposed to a bad cold), and it feels like that but worse, (if possible).
Ache all over, blocked nose, fever, headache, sore throat.
Luckily I have not been afflicted with the awful coughing fits that my wife has had, that's the bit I'm really worried about. After my lung infection of earlier in the year I'm concerned....

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Third day in and feeling rough, rough rough. I've had 'flu once before, (as opposed to a bad cold), and it feels like that but worse, (if possible).
Luckily I have not been afflicted with the awful coughing fits that my wife has had, that's the bit I'm really worried about. After my lung infection of earlier in the year I'm concerned....
Get well soon smiffy. Bit more time to look for your glasses. ☹️?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Hope you're both feeling better soon. Take care.

theoneandonly

Blackballed
Visit site
You still off the fags?