Complete Golfer Shop

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Ordered some UA shoes as were £20 cheaper than anyone who have more than just a single pair at size 6. I ordered yesterday at 2pm and they have just arrived on free delivery! Amazing!

just though I’d post as I know people query unknown shops. 🙂

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I live about ten minutes away from Complete Golfer. Got my driver (several years ago), my irons and my wedges (both within in the last year) from them. They have a partnership with Moor Park GC, so that's where you go if you want to do a fitting (indoor studio). They price match against all the notable online retailers, so you always get a decent price from them. They also take trade-ins. My club doesn't really have much of a pro shop so it's great that I have this locally, it's a great shop.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I live about ten minutes away from Complete Golfer. Got my driver (several years ago), my irons and my wedges (both within in the last year) from them. They have a partnership with Moor Park GC, so that's where you go if you want to do a fitting (indoor studio). They price match against all the notable online retailers, so you always get a decent price from them. They also take trade-ins. My club doesn't really have much of a pro shop so it's great that I have this locally, it's a great shop.
sounds like they are switched on.

sunshine

Visit site
It’s an Aladdin’s cave in there. Lots of courses in the area with golfers looking to upgrade gear every year.