Competition or Social golf

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Interesting............if anyone asks me what’s your best score, I always quote my medal scores from the back tees, always. As much as I enjoy the banter and the laugh I have with my mates, my par round with them last night means nothing to me unless it’s off the whites in competition.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's all golf! Sometimes you'll hand your card in sometimes you won't. Generally still play with the same people so doesn't make a difference if it's a comp or not.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Comp , social and loner golf.

I would drop comp golf from those three. Hard to beat some time to yourself on the course.

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Has to be competition golf for me. only think social is the meeting of people on and off the course.

Social golf as in turning up mid week every week same course lay out tees up pins easy would soon bore me. I enjoy playing the comps pushing myself the win so much sweeter at the end of day why would you not prefer that?

Colin L

Tour Winner
Visit site
Doesnt bother me as long as im playing golf - its all social for me as im out there to enjoy myself and have a laugh - for me IMO there is no point taking it too seriously - will always prefer a knock up with the mates for a quid or a nice round with the wife than the monthly medal. ......

I'm glad you put it that way round. A nice round with your mates for a quid and a knock up with the wife might not have come across as intended. :)