COMPACT EZ CARBON TROLLEY

Rob Lockey

Visit site
I am a new member to the forum and wondering whether anyone has any comments regarding the Compact EZ Carbon Trolley. The pictures I have seen show quite a small strap for the bag and want to make sure it will take a full bag. Also, any bad/good experiences with Druidgolf?

Thanks

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Yup, myself and a few other members have the druids trolley. It's fab. No issues at all.

I've got loads of druids gear. great price, swift postage. Highly recommend them.

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
Yup, myself and a few other members have the druids trolley. It's fab. No issues at all.

I've got loads of druids gear. great price, swift postage. Highly recommend them.
I’ll second this. I have the trolley and a waterproof bag which are great and I recently ordered some clothes which were good quality too.

TigerBear

Visit site

Hi hairball_89 I wonder if you would know mate?

Does the rear pouch with the cooler, can that be removed from the frame of the trolley?

Cheers.