Clubv1 membership hub

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We started using the app at the beginning of the season, March / April. I've had no issue throughout the year, it has worked well. I'm on Android, I don't know if that makes a difference.

Wildboy370

skiptongolfclub.co.uk
Have you contacted Club V1 technical ? I used them a very helpful bunch who got me going. Similar problem but when using the app and how did I do I used two different email addresses which confused it. They sorted that and now works fine.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
We have V1 and it's pretty ok I find but I had an email address problem too. For some reason and apparently not my fault, when enrolling, it added a space at the end of my email address so I have to just knock it back one character to log in

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We've had it for a while for bookings. Great (aside from fastest on the button first to get times when released).
What is the alternative? Presumably the real problem is high demand. The only way to resolve that is fewer members, visitors, limit bookings per member. If not then an equal chance for bookings is all you can ask for.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
We have V1 and it's pretty ok I find but I had an email address problem too. For some reason and apparently not my fault, when enrolling, it added a space at the end of my email address so I have to just knock it back one character to log in
That might have been a 'function' of your phone. Mine always adds a space after the dot in xxx.com

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
That might have been a 'function' of your phone. Mine always adds a space after the dot in xxx.com

It was on my tablet, I rarely use a phone online. V1 knew of the problem as they quickly let me know after contacting them

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
What is the alternative? Presumably the real problem is high demand. The only way to resolve that is fewer members, visitors, limit bookings per member. If not then an equal chance for bookings is all you can ask for.
I agree. From 1st Nov there are no members guest bookings allowed which should free up a few spots per day at the weekends. Other than that I agree but hugely frustrated when you click dead on 7.00am and all of the slots are already locked for booking within seconds. You press at teh same time as everyone else and dependent on servers or internet connection can be locked out and looking at a mid morning slot