Clubhouse golf

dronfield

Visit site
It was working ok last Fri - i phoned them & spoke to a member of staff re an order i had placed (arrived yesterday), so assume it just a tech glitch.
Always had good service from them.

Rich

sona

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It was working ok last Fri - i phoned them & spoke to a member of staff re an order i had placed (arrived yesterday), so assume it just a tech glitch.
Always had good service from them.

Rich
Thanks dronfield, I placed an order for clubs on 30 Dec they have not arrived and I cannot contact them. Getting worried.

dronfield

Visit site
Thanks dronfield, I placed an order for clubs on 30 Dec they have not arrived and I cannot contact them. Getting worried.

Hi
i was the same - ordered some shoes on 30 Dec and had heard nothing following initial email conf, which like yourself is why i phoned them. They clearly were v busy due to their sale, but hopefully you will soon receive the courier dph delivery date email advice.

Rich

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
The store is relatively close to myself and whenever I've been in that phone is ringing constantly so if that's the one you're trying to get through to I would guess it will be difficult

sona

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The store is relatively close to myself and whenever I've been in that phone is ringing constantly so if that's the one you're trying to get through to I would guess it will be difficult
Thanks all
I feel a lot happier now. It was that both numbers did nothing not even a ringing tone.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks all
I feel a lot happier now. It was that both numbers did nothing not even a ringing tone.

It’s an awesome shop and one of the best in the area

Obviously not getting through on the phone is not great but don’t worry they have not gone pear shaped

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Good to read. I ordered a load of stuff from them on Sunday and like someone above, haven't heard anything since the confirmation email. Delivery is meant to be within 3-5 working days so hopefully it'll turn up this week.

sona

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Good to read. I ordered a load of stuff from them on Sunday and like someone above, haven't heard anything since the confirmation email. Delivery is meant to be within 3-5 working days so hopefully it'll turn up this week.
Good news my clubs arrived this morning.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That was why I rang. I had the order confirmation and then nothing for a week (pretty unusual). I was told that the item was out of stock but I should have had an email informing me of the delay. The item had arrived in stock the day I rang and was duly delivered the next day. (y)