Club Wrench/tool

Jay-Marie

Medal Winner
Visit site
Well i am looking at getting myself a new driver for my sins. Thinking of Nike Convert VRS 2.0 as it looks very pretty (typical woman i hear you say) I have found a few on ebay for reasonable prices £60-£80 but they don't appear to come with the wrench tool thingymagig.

Are these tools a standard fit? so could i buy say a cobra one that would work as they look just like a star/allan key

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well i am looking at getting myself a new driver for my sins. Thinking of Nike Convert VRS 2.0 as it looks very pretty (typical woman i hear you say) I have found a few on ebay for reasonable prices £60-£80 but they don't appear to come with the wrench tool thingymagig.

Are these tools a standard fit? so could i buy say a cobra one that would work as they look just like a star/allan key

yes they indeed are

i got a second hand titleist 3 wood once and used a taylormade one on it

they are a star key I believe so could just use one of them just easier to use a golf one as they got built in torque so when it's fully tight it clicks so you know you got it spot on

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Jay I have one of these in regular flex that I was looking to get rid of as I now have the Vapor Fly and I have a wrench for it. I'll send you a PM.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I got one of these the other day, I did write on the other thread its because it was the prettiest one in the 2nd hand bin. Maybe that was my female side coming out... :eek:

:rofl:

Its goes well, not as long as other drivers but much easier to get away

Jay-Marie

Medal Winner
Visit site
I got one of these the other day, I did write on the other thread its because it was the prettiest one in the 2nd hand bin. Maybe that was my female side coming out... :eek:

:rofl:

Its goes well, not as long as other drivers but much easier to get away

Thanks Dave
Well given the fact i don't really use woods i have bought this purely on its ascetics :whoo: there is nothing wrong with you wanting to buy something pretty embrace your feminine side

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The nike, titleist, callaway wrenches are all the same fit. Its a torx driver, so you could just buy the equivalent screwdriver. Cant remember the size though.