• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Okay so HDID works, but I can't book anything on it. HDID have told me to speak to the club and my club are telling me to speak with HDID! I just want to book a round, and a comp! Why dear god, why!
Does sound bit of a nightmare, can one of your mates book you in and then take themselves out?

wjemather

Visit site
Okay so HDID works, but I can't book anything on it. HDID have told me to speak to the club and my club are telling me to speak with HDID! I just want to book a round, and a comp! Why dear god, why!
Sounds like a configuration issue that your club should be able to sort out; which will get easier for them as they become more familiar with the system - online chat support is available to them through ClubV1.

Is there any reason why the club can't/won't do bookings for you via the backend while they sort your account out?

Mandofred

Visit site
I'm uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting, registering, reregistering and nothings working! I'm having a right moment! :ROFLMAO:
Should have seen me earlier trying to drill some holes in walls so my wife's daughter can hang a couple of curtains (she just moved house). Plaster board so old I was pushing the plugs right through the wall trying to get a screw in them.....I do tend to swear a lot and start foaming at the mouth. Luckily my wife was there to bring me around to reality. Nothing to do with golf:)

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Okay I've had my diva moment and now an eureka moment. My son's membership has my email attached to it - hence the two emails links to the account. I'm hoping I'm right and I've asked that this be sorted - I sent an email to both club and HDID. Hopefully my wobbles are over and I can go back to my cool under fire character :ROFLMAO:

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Done. It was that my email address is also for my son at the club. Luckily at the click of a button it's now been sorted. Irritating that it's taken 3 days now and the total of 12 emails to both HDID and the club to sort it out when it took seconds. :rolleyes:

Cl

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I wish there was a dancing emoji I could insert at this point but well done (y). It wasn't quite as long term or involving as @fundy and his house search but a good few of us were with you on the ride :LOL:

On a genuine note, it is irritating that this could not be resolved in seconds and 1 or 2 emails, which is what it only really needed.

Swango1980

Visit site
Done. It was that my email address is also for my son at the club. Luckily at the click of a button it's now been sorted. Irritating that it's taken 3 days now and the total of 12 emails to both HDID and the club to sort it out when it took seconds. :rolleyes:

Cl
Your club will be delighted that you continue your membership with them :)

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
My club has changed it's computer systems for members from masterscoreboard to ClubV1. It's a bloody nightmare, I've not been able to sync to the club and the support is about a useful as a chocolate teapot. Does anyone else's club use CLUB V1 and am I a rarity or did you also have issues with the system?
What a pity. HandicapMaster (which backs MasterScoreboard) has far the best support of any other major ISVs. Not sure that there any 'minor' players since the change to WHS.