• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My club has changed it's computer systems for members from masterscoreboard to ClubV1. It's a bloody nightmare, I've not been able to sync to the club and the support is about a useful as a chocolate teapot. Does anyone else's club use CLUB V1 and am I a rarity or did you also have issues with the system?

Sorry about the poll, accidently pressed the poll button and couldn't delete it!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My place uses Club V1, but it is the only app I've ever used at a club so nothing to compare it against. It works fine for us, I'm guessing these are changeover / teething problems. Once they settle down it works well.

wjemather

Visit site
My club has changed it's computer systems for members from masterscoreboard to ClubV1. It's a bloody nightmare, I've not been able to sync to the club and the support is about a useful as a chocolate teapot. Does anyone else's club use CLUB V1 and am I a rarity or did you also have issues with the system?

Sorry about the poll, accidently pressed the poll button and couldn't delete it!
Hundreds of clubs use ClubV1 - if yours were a common problem, that wouldn't be the case. Without knowing exactly what your problems are, it's impossible to fairly comment further.

Last edited:

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Think it's sorted, HowDidIDo support have come back to me and deleted my account so I can re register.

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Have used howdidido and club v1 for years with no issues. Other than spying on other peoples scores i find it superior in every way!

Hopefully you get sorted!

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm still not able to log and sync to my club :rolleyes: howdidIdo support have been unhelpful and there's no telephone number so email correspondence with what seem to be stock answers that vaguely fit the question.

As it stands every time I try to sync to the club I keep getting an notification that reads;

This email address is in use by more than one ClubV1 member record.

FML. :mad: Why is it so weary?

wjemather

Visit site
I'm still not able to log and sync to my club :rolleyes: howdidIdo support have been unhelpful and there's no telephone number so email correspondence with what seem to be stock answers that vaguely fit the question.

As it stands every time I try to sync to the club I keep getting an notification that reads;

This email address is in use by more than one ClubV1 member record.

FML. :mad: Why is it so weary?
Have you asked your club to check the member records on ClubV1 to ensure there is not more than one created using your email address?

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Can you log in to howdidido?

If you can then i just restarted club v1 and it let me straight in the second time?

If you cant, yeah sounds like you need the club / support team to do something...

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have you asked your club to check the member records on ClubV1 to ensure there is not more than one created using your email address?

Literally just sent them the email. I'm about to mug it all off and join somewhere else that doesn't use it!

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Can you log in to howdidido?

If you can then i just restarted club v1 and it let me straight in the second time?

If you cant, yeah sounds like you need the club / support team to do something...

I'm awaiting the verification email from them atm. Seriously not liking ClubV1 atm

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That's your take? Ok. I'm done helping you. Good luck.

Sorry, I shouldn't have said that to you. I'm literally getting frustrated with the app and miss read your post. I'm not on here to argue with everyone and just wanted to get my app thing sorted. I'm banging my head against the wall as there's no rhyme or reason to it!

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Nothing at all wrong with V1. We use it without issue.

I can't believe people get so wound up by something so trivial they would leave a club over it!

Then again.......

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Nothing at all wrong with V1. We use it without issue.

I can't believe people get so wound up by something so trivial they would leave a club over it!

Then again.......

I'm not going to leave the club! I'm being dramatic!

Bwgan

Hacker
Visit site
I've just had this problem.
I been using BRS, HDID & England APP fine but one of my club members mentioned a ClubV1 app which shows a few more bits and pieces than the others do, so i downloaded it.
I received the same error as you and contacted my club, they did find i was on the system twice and deleted the incorrect one.
A few weeks later i noticed i wasn't getting any notifications from BRS after booking a tee slot or update from the pro regarding the upcoming comp, contacted my club they couldn't find anything wrong and in the end basically set me up again.
While this was happening i contacted BRS to see what was wrong and basically my email address had been suspended when the old account was deleted and that's why i wasn't getting any emails. So there was no need to setup again just for BRS to un-suspend my email address
A bit of a long winded story but thought i'd put it all here in case you get caught up with the other issues i had.
BRS support email support@golfnow.co.uk

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Okay so HDID works, but I can't book anything on it. HDID have told me to speak to the club and my club are telling me to speak with HDID! I just want to book a round, and a comp! Why dear god, why!