Club Selling

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Whilst chatting to out Pro yesterday, see another thread, I noticed a load of clubs resting up against his counter. I remarked to him that he always seems to have some set or other there. I lent over, I was sat, to get the nearest one to have a nosey. Two Vokey wedges, why sell these?????, a brand new set of AP1's (a week old), Cobra Amp 3 wood and hybrid. All from the same member!!!!! "It's not him, it's the clubs" said the Pro. I was temped to grab the Vokeys at £55 and the Hybrid, but resisted. The AP1's looked and felt nice. The man must be loaded, and nuts. :confused:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have one guy at our club who seems to buy and try every new major manufacturers drivers as soon as they come out and resells them a couple of weeks later.
Same thing with putters.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've had the new AP1'S a week now - I probably will still have them this Sunday to gives Butchercd a sound beating. 😉

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Whilst chatting to out Pro yesterday, see another thread, I noticed a load of clubs resting up against his counter. I remarked to him that he always seems to have some set or other there. I lent over, I was sat, to get the nearest one to have a nosey. Two Vokey wedges, why sell these?????, a brand new set of AP1's (a week old), Cobra Amp 3 wood and hybrid. All from the same member!!!!! "It's not him, it's the clubs" said the Pro. I was temped to grab the Vokeys at £55 and the Hybrid, but resisted. The AP1's looked and felt nice. The man must be loaded, and nuts. :confused:

Why sell the VOKEYS, for me they didn't fit with my move to Callaway tennis rackets. So I bought the cleveland CBX and I was WOWWED by the strike and consistancy so there up for sale :)

Just because the pro's can use them doesn't mean I can :-( however nice they look #Shanks #Duffs #Thins and complete confidence crisis mid season.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why sell the VOKEYS, for me they didn't fit with my move to Callaway tennis rackets. So I bought the cleveland CBX and I was WOWWED by the strike and consistancy so there up for sale :)

Just because the pro's can use them doesn't mean I can :-( however nice they look #Shanks #Duffs #Thins and complete confidence crisis mid season.

Sorry I thought everyone coverted Vokeys? I mean even I do, and that's after tryiug them for a week a few years ago and couldn't get on with them.