Clicgear trolley, Nike Tour bag, Nike Machspeed irons, 3 wood and putt

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not been on the forum for a while but i'm looking to get rid of some gear so thought i'd stick it on here for a few days before opting for ebay. The trolley and tour bag are going as i'm looking to start carrying from now and the irons are just truly terrible.

nike bag, Looking for £60, still looks brand new
138.jpg

137.jpg

clicgear trolley
Looking for £80, wheels are ever slightly worn but these trolleys are built for life. The umbrella holder is excellent in the rain aswell
135.jpg

132.jpg

Nike machspeed irons

looking for £250. They are less than 6 months old and i've probly only played about 15 rounds with them. Problem is i've never got on with them from day one. still look brand new.

nike 3 WOOD
Looking for £30, few scrapes but a very decent club.

141.jpg

140.jpg

Odyssey 2 ball putter, looking for £30.

146.jpg

145.jpg

I can send pics to anyone interested and would not mind meeting anyone in the bedfordshire, hertfordshire or north london areas.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
the putter is centre shafted and piccs will be on later today. The putter and 3 wood do not have headcovers though i'm afraid.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Apologies for the grass on the trolley but i've not had a chance to brush it off.

If anyone buys anything and is unhappy with it i'd be more than happy to refund but i'm sure there will not be any issues.