Christmas Clear Out

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Afternoon all.

I dont get on here much these days, and due to health issues, play even less. As such having a clearout of some of the excess I've accrued.

There will be another thread in a few days when I can get a box for a waterproof stand bag.

Let's get the ball rolling.

IJP tartan trousers. Brand new with tags. 38" waist. SOLD

Next!

Srixon Z star premium leather glove. 3 gloves. Mens left hand. Medium large. Spanking new. SOLD

Next!!

Iliac (Bert Lamar) leather head covers. Driver and 3 wood. Oxblood and orange colour. Used but in great condition, odd marks from usual use. £45 delivered.

Next!!!

Scott Readman custom alignment stick cover. Leather. Complete one off. SOLD.

Next!!!!

Welling Wellputt putting mat. 10ft (3m). Used but in great condition. Includes original box. Instruction manuals. Please be aware there may be cat hair on this (we have 3) hoovered as best I can. 3 Srixon Z-star balls also included. £65 delivered.

Next!!!!!

Putt-Out. Boxed as new. SOLD. Happy to bundle with the Welling Putting matt if any interest.

Next!!!!!!

Druh belts. Pink and purple. Pink worn once, purple less than a handfull of times. SOLD

If you'd like any more info on anything above, or would like to discuss an offer, drop me a PM.

Again, there will be another thread, hopefully in a few days with a few more bits.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yep. 2 operations later, still not fixed.

Not good. Really sorry to hear it as I know how much the game means to you. I recall you being quite like me - really enjoy the practice and hard work...hopefully it can be sorted to allow you to play a little, even if it means forgetting good impact positions and adapting to what your body allows.