Chelsea Flower Show

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes, people who have to work in the area:)
Dont bother with the pedal pirates, the walk from Sloane Square tube station down Sloane Gardens and then onto Sloane Street is a nice little short walk, and on the left side in the corner of the right bend (in Sloane Gardens) is the property they used in 4 Weddings (not that many know that).
Hope for nice weather:)

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Join the national trust and get early access before the crowds this is what Mrs did while I went to Hammersmith first day , I went with her second day and was glad it was early as it was very hot that year so had time to relax and not rush.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Had a great day, arrived just after 9:00 and stayed til gone 6:00. Was busy around the middle of the day but later on got quiet so we could go round again to see the things we missed.
We could have blown a lot of money if we splashed out on some of the stuff that was on sale: garden office, furniture etc could be well over £100k 😱

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had a great day, arrived just after 9:00 and stayed til gone 6:00. Was busy around the middle of the day but later on got quiet so we could go round again to see the things we missed.
We could have blown a lot of money if we splashed out on some of the stuff that was on sale: garden office, furniture etc could be well over £100k 😱
I didnt see you walk past when I was parked up in Sloane Gardens until about 8:30;)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Join the national trust and get early access before the crowds this is what Mrs did while I went to Hammersmith first day , I went with her second day and was glad it was early as it was very hot that year so had time to relax and not rush.
Do you mean join the RHS?

Never seen that offer from National Trust.

The RHS membership is good value for those who have weekdays free mainly due to the partner gardens scheme.