Championship and below 2015/16

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
there you go ,see its all getting nervy and im mixing up my players.
never mind im sure that Boro wont mind being a big fish in a little pond again next season.
CMON YOU BLUES.

D

Deleted member 18588

I know that I am only basing it on one game for each side but having seen them play my lot in the last few weeks but I would be backing Boro' to win.

Although Brighton beat us I did not think they were anywhere near as impressive as Boro' were last Friday.

Having said that I do hope that whoever misses out tomorrow does it in the play-offs.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
Should be one hell of a game tomorrow, really glad it's not us, a real play off final.
Best of luck to both teams, really don't have a preference for the winner, hope the loser makes it through the play offs, we really have been the 3 best teams by quiet a way this year.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
May the best team win. :thup:

Not over impressed with either team when we played them at home. Mind you that was in the middle of our purple patch, that lasted about six games and with hindsight kept us up.:eek:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Having a great night back in the Boro. Had a few beers with the Brighton fans. Think they are as nervy as us. Been to the Boro shop to replace my Boro shirt that had obviously shrunk. Looking forward to the game tomorrow with my sons, who have also travelled back home for the game.

​C'mon Boro!

D

Deleted member 16999

Having a great night back in the Boro. Had a few beers with the Brighton fans. Think they are as nervy as us. Been to the Boro shop to replace my Boro shirt that had obviously shrunk. Looking forward to the game tomorrow with my sons, who have also travelled back home for the game.

​C'mon Boro!
Good luck mate, hope you's win.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anything in particular? We've only picked it up since half time, although some of the comments round the red card were laughable.

it was just silly remarks really ,things that just rankled me a bit i suppose . the way they kept saying when Boro were one up that ,without actually saying it but inferring that the job was already done. ,and that they should have put Brighton away by now ,it takes two sides to make a game and it just seemed to me that all they could see was red shirts on the pitch.

as for sending off ,they both went for a waist high ball and the Brighton lad got there first ,the Boro player kicked under his foot. not a pretty sight his leg though and it was a fifty fifty ball. it didnt help that the Brighton player had had a load of verbal to the ref about two minutes prior to the incident.
water under the bridge now and the better side on the season has been promoted . hats off to both Boro and Burnley .:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

john0

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
:whoo: You will not be missed on here.;)

Good luck in the Premiership, and on the Premiership thread.:eek:
I might still call in on here from time to time to see which league reading are in :D

Don't spoil things for us by mentioning the premiership thread, at least let me and hobbit enjoy it for a while.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Well done Boro. Would like to see Brighton rally and win the play offs. At least the pile of rubbish I support managed to sign off with a win, even though it was at the expense of relegated Bolton and from my own perspective I'm glad that season is over. I fear for Fulham if Dembele and especially McCormack go in the summer