Champions League is back.....

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Whats folks reactions on the game(s) they watched.

Watched Barca on Tuesday - nice attacking style, but Sporting invited them to attack and there was no real punch to it. A lucky penalty award gave them a nice wee cushion.

Watched Celtic last night. I think them failing to win last night has already killed any chance they had of qualifying for the next stage - saying that they will probably go and win in Spain and at Old Trafford to spite me.

Did anyone watch any games that gave any real entertainment. Best thing from last night was watching the wrong man get sent off lol.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I watched my boys take on Villa Real last night and I wasn't overly impressed although I wasn't dissapointed either, it was just 'one of those nights'

I love champions league, something about evening football, the theme tune and beer that makes the senses go all funny!

Watched livepool the night before and got board, turned game of early!

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Watched Celtic last night. I think them failing to win last night has already killed any chance they had of qualifying for the next stage - saying that they will probably go and win in Spain and at Old Trafford to spite me.
Definitely agree with you Marko. Celtic are virtually out of it already, although I'd love to be proved wrong. When are we going to see Celtic and Rangers playing in the Premier League or, better still, a European League? That's the only way they'll make real progress in Europe, isn't it?