Castore Polos - Anyone tried them?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Just wondering what the fit is like. I’m stocky and have a long torso so trying to avoid athletic fit and barely below the belt line.

cheers

Reactions: DCB

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would do if they weren't 55 quid. :eek:

I have two of their non-golf sports tops though (were in sale haha), if they're anything like those I'd imagine they are quite an athletic fit. The material is superb though.

Buckles01

Visit site
Got a bit of their gear, quality is brilliant. Size wise not your normal golf gear roomy fit. If Under Armour sizing is just right, then I’d say size up.

D

Deleted member 1740

I would do if they weren't 55 quid. :eek:

I have two of their non-golf sports tops though (were in sale haha), if they're anything like those I'd imagine they are quite an athletic fit. The material is superb though.

You can get them in turkey for £3 each ?

Buckles01

Visit site
They regularly have discount codes you can use and it’s well worth keeping an eye on the “outlet” section for out of season stuff, currently got long sleeve polos for £25. The running gear is cut athletic as you’d expect, leisure and golf stuff not as much so.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
A good reference point thanks

I'd probably disagree with this they are slightly tighter than the UA gear but I find UA gear quite loose anyway.

I sound a similar build to you and wear XL in both brands.

To build on what's been mentioned above though, their non-golf gear is much more athletic fit than the golf gear and probably would warrant sizing up.

Buckles01

Visit site
I'd probably disagree with this they are slightly tighter than the UA gear but I find UA gear quite loose anyway.

To build on what's been mentioned above though, their non-golf gear is much more athletic fit than the golf gear and probably would warrant sizing up.[/QUOTE - Which is what I implied and said ?

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just wondering what the fit is like. I’m stocky and have a long torso so trying to avoid athletic fit and barely below the belt line.

cheers

Have a look at landsend.co/uk - they do "tall" versions of their polos and have a very good reputation for quality (have been using them for about 30 years). They have regular sales with good reductions.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site

To build on what's been mentioned above though, their non-golf gear is much more athletic fit than the golf gear and probably would warrant sizing up.
Thanks for the detail. ?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Have a look at landsend.co/uk - they do "tall" versions of their polos and have a very good reputation for quality (have been using them for about 30 years). They have regular sales with good reductions.

I’ve had a quick look and it looks like they are made with quality materials. Will delve deeper. Thanks.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Do what my wife has done.....over flow to a spare room!:ROFLMAO:

And, i bought a Castore polo recently. Very impressed with the quality. Fits me similar to UA or FJ.
Now there is a contradiction. UA I have several and they’re fine. FJ I made the mistake of getting an athletic one once as it wasn’t clear on the site.