Cart/trolley bag with 6/7 dividers?

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm looking for a new bag to go on my Stewart push trolley, currently using a stand bag which is good but looking for something slightly bigger with an extra couple of pockets for storage

Ideally I'd like something with about 6/7 dividers.
Don't like 14 way dividers as I find it too fiddly

Had a look online but hard to see anything that isn't 14 way
Anyone know of one?

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m the same? But the only ones I know of are the tour type bags. I have the Titleist mid size staff cart bag, which is designed for a trolley (it has a slot in the base for it to sit nicely on). I manage to fit everything I need in it. Only downside is it is not waterproof

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ya tour bags seem to be the only ones with 6/7 dividers. But I was thinking they'd be a bit heavy to be pushing around
Might look at larger stand bags maybe if I can't spot anything suitable

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry for bringing up old topic but I'm still looking. Just kept the stand bag going last year.

Anyone spot anything since that fits what I want?
Trolley bag with 5/6/7 dividers

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry for bringing up old topic but I'm still looking. Just kept the stand bag going last year.

Anyone spot anything since that fits what I want?
Trolley bag with 5/6/7 dividers
I have the Motorcaddy Hydroflex, it's actually a hybrid bag for carrying and using on a trolley (so straps are detachable etc), but it has 5 dividers and I've loved using it so far. With a hybrid bag you're just sacrificing one large side pocket I guess. The bag is waterproof of course which is a plus.

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have the Motorcaddy Hydroflex, it's actually a hybrid bag for carrying and using on a trolley (so straps are detachable etc), but it has 5 dividers and I've loved using it so far. With a hybrid bag you're just sacrificing one large side pocket I guess. The bag is waterproof of course which is a plus.
That sounds good. I'll read up online.
Basically I always use my push trolley now. So stand bag is fine but the extra pockets of a cart/trolley could be handy.
It's just I like the top layout of stand bag for clubs. Find the 14 way too exact or something, small worries I guess ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
That sounds good. I'll read up online.
Basically I always use my push trolley now. So stand bag is fine but the extra pockets of a cart/trolley could be handy.
It's just I like the top layout of stand bag for clubs. Find the 14 way too exact or something, small worries I guess ?
Yeah, I used to think I wanted 14 but eventually realised it was a faff having to get it back in the right slot every time. I've been fine with having 5 - driver & woods in one, longer irons in one, short irons in one, etc.