Carry Bag to use on a Trolley

gmhubble

Head Pro
Visit site
Can any of you recommend a really good carry bag that also works well on a trolley?

I was lucky enough to be bought two lovely bags at Xmas - a Nike Performance trolley bag which is fantastic and an equally good (and matching colours) Nike Sport IV carry bag which is equally as good.

Tend to use the Motocaddy a lot but the carry bag doesn't sit well on it and twists all over the place.

Tend to go to the range three or four times a week and am fed up lugging the cart bag around

Would like to get one that suits dual purposes? Yes, I can go to a shop and look but they dont stock everything which is a shame.

Any ideas guys and girls?

Ian

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My titliest 14 divider carry bag is outstanding on a trolley

so good infact that I sold my summer bag and moved to 1 bag

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's funny, the nike sport iv sits on my clicgear like it was made for it, there are a couple of bits on the legs that fit in some notches on the top bracket and it sits there super stable. Unfortunately after several years The bag was kaput so I had to get a different one.

Ping Hoofer might be worth a look.

gmhubble

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks mate

The Nike cart bag fits great but I am not getting on with having two bags and cant be ar5ed carrying the cart bag up and down the range

It's funny, the nike sport iv sits on my clicgear like it was made for it, there are a couple of bits on the legs that fit in some notches on the top bracket and it sits there super stable. Unfortunately I wore a hole in it.
Ping Hoofer might be worth a look.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Bloody genius

haha, youve clearly never met me, others on here will confirm :)

I have an old Sun mountain one thats sits at the back of the boot, great for when practising or if playing a few holes in the evening

Expect if you ask on here youll prob find someones got one sat at the back of the garage too!