Capital Golf.Com

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
They're the cheapest for a pair of Puma Jackpot Trousers

When my daughter spent some time in London, she referred to her slacks as "pants" instead of trousers and her mates went into hysterics. Apparently, that's not the right term in the UK.

Well, we don't call underwear "knickers." Kinickers are the short pants, just below the knew with long socks, which old timers wore to play golf.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
When my daughter spent some time in London, she referred to her slacks as "pants" instead of trousers and her mates went into hysterics. Apparently, that's not the right term in the UK.

Well, we don't call underwear "knickers." Kinickers are the short pants, just below the knew with long socks, which old timers wore to play golf.
Probably not the term that would get the greatest 'oh yeah?' reaction! UK term is 'bum-bag' as the US 'equivalent' of the first word refers (in UK) to a different part of the (female) anatomy!

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site

You also refer to an item of clothing as a Fanny. Well that my dear chap has a totally different meaning over here ?

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
Probably not the term that would get the greatest 'oh yeah?' reaction! UK term is 'bum-bag' as the US 'equivalent' of the first word refers (in UK) to a different part of the (female) anatomy!

I wasn't aware that you called "fanny packs" "bum bags," nor was I aware to what "fanny" referred in old world English.
I had to Google it.
We really leave room for lots of misunderstanding, don't we?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Has anyone bought from the above online, and what was your experience?

I must confess I've never heard of them before.
They're the cheapest for a pair of Puma Jackpot Trousers
They’re EORI registered. Basically allowed to shi- and trade goods across Europe not simply VAT registered. That’s good enough for me.