Can anyone tell me what spalding golf clubs I have?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Many manufacturers have a top name professional on their books and manufacture clubs with their signature on the club.

The player themself would never have played with such clubs.

When Greg Norman was signed to Spalding he played blades not beginners cavity back clubs like those.

I have seen other Spalding clubs with Norman signature assigned to then so there must have been several models.

If you are asking because you think they might be valuable forget it.

CianMarriott

Visit site
Many manufacturers have a top name professional on their books and manufacture clubs with their signature on the club.

The player themself would never have played with such clubs.

When Greg Norman was signed to Spalding he played blades not beginners cavity back clubs like those.

I have seen other Spalding clubs with Norman signature assigned to then so there must have been several models.

If you are asking because you think they might be valuable forget it.
No not of value, i started playing and got these of facebook. I was curious as I had a lesson and the guy said there ancient! Not looking to sell just wanted to know how old they were.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
They are Greg Norman, he was with Spalding in the late 80s so I'd guess that they date from that time or early 90s.

They'll certainly be very playable and I definitely wouldn't worry about someone calling them ancient, the bird on ball logo was usually put on Spalding's better clubs.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No not of value, i started playing and got these of facebook. I was curious as I had a lesson and the guy said there ancient! Not looking to sell just wanted to know how old they were.

He is right they are ancient in golfing terms he was playing Spalding clubs in the 1980s.