can anyone identify what model of Lynx iron these are?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
looking for a cheap back up set, have been offered these, but the seller has no idea what model they are.

any help would be appreciated.

421b67f9-af0e-4486-99ab-6e098fd6eff0.jpg421b67f9-af0e-4486-99ab-6e098fd6eff0.jpg

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
They are the recent remake of the Predator irons after Lynx was resuscitated.

I think this version is a bit of a step down from the originals and pitched at a lower price point. The different versions of Black Cats usually said so in the cavity. Parallax was a nice club back in the day too.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Picked these up today and decided to play with them, with interesting results.

The ball flight was a lot lower than my normal irons (Cobra F-Max), and they went on average about 10 yards further as well. I inadvertently went through the back of the green a few times.

The lofts are a little bit stronger, but not enough to have made that much difference I wouldn't have thought (6i is 27 degrees on the Lynx, and 28 on the Cobra, 7i 31 v 31.5, 8i 35 v 35.5).

The GM review says they 'offer a good height", so I am a bit puzzled ... I was actually playing with the guy I bought them from, and said to him about the lack of height and he said they were the same when he used to play with them.