Camberley Heath

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Nice course and fond memories of beating the late and sadly missed RickG there in the King of Kings qualifier (I think from memory). I personally don't think the £98 green fee on their website is justified but that is just my personal opinion. Also managed to play it at the H4H day with both Rick Shiels and Peter Finch which was an enjoyable day especially watching Peter Finch drive over the aforementioned pond and hit the green on the 16th to make a brilliant eagle 2

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I want to play the 1st, 2nd and 18th again.
3 over par after 2 holes, 2 under after 17 holes thanks to 5 birdies, double bogeyed the last but still managed a level par round

D

Deleted member 1147

Lovely, fun golf course.
May not be as "good" as some other surrey heathland tracks, but always enjoyable

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I want to play the 1st, 2nd and 18th again.
3 over par after 2 holes, 2 under after 17 holes thanks to 5 birdies, double bogeyed the last but still managed a level par round
That last hole was bizarre. Teeing off over a massive hill of cabbage, essentially. Then pitch it up to an elevated green. Very strange finishing hole. Fun course though.

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Its a cracking course imo.

We've had some great meets over there and always enjoyed playing it.

Remember one visit the pro shop had been 'visited' by a ram raider the night before, which added to the buildings air flow...

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Nice place to play...just watch out for the pond on the 16th.. ;)
Stupid artificial penalty area put there as a nice backdrop for wedding photos? And when I played it for first time couple of years back I was totally confused about what to do on the 18th. No matter - a course you can build a good score if you keep straight and tidy off the tee.👍😘

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Stupid artificial penalty area put there as a nice backdrop for wedding photos? And when I played it for first time couple of years back I was totally confused about what to do on the 18th. No matter - a course you can build a good score if you keep straight and tidy off the tee.👍😘
Scored very well as I remember

The starter wanted me to go into the pro shop and but some white knee length socks, I wasn’t having none of it.

Nice course,always a friendly welcome.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Played it maybe 5 times. I always enjoy it. Lovely Harry Colt course and has been in beautiful nick on all my visits.

Not a big fan of the 18th though. I've messed it every time.
Indeed. And btw just loving your avatar pic. Only just a few weeks ago bought the album - I was just a little too young when it was released to get prog and over the years KC rather passed me by. Or rather their stuff went over my head.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Was fortunate enough to ply in the internationally renowned “Greedy” there. The course was always in superb nick (Woodhall nicked their HGC 🤣) and always well looked after by Anthony and his mates.