Camberley Heath GC

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Playing Camberley next month, so will be interesting to see the changes. If they have the diggers out perhaps they will take the tops of some of the hills.:thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

I checked my club reciprocals yesterday and found out we have one with Camberley.....happy days :D

Lontano

Hacker
Visit site
It was lovely to read this review. I grew up playing at Camberley - 54 holes some days in the summer as a junior! I have many fond memories of the place and that was in the days when the beautiful old clubhouse stood proud before the Japanese bought the place and knocked it down and there was no lake on the 16th.

Must get back up there in the near future with my son to show him where his old man used to play golf when he was a lad.....

D

Deleted Member 1156

It was lovely to read this review. I grew up playing at Camberley - 54 holes some days in the summer as a junior! I have many fond memories of the place and that was in the days when the beautiful old clubhouse stood proud before the Japanese bought the place and knocked it down and there was no lake on the 16th.

Must get back up there in the near future with my son to show him where his old man used to play golf when he was a lad.....

The course you are now playing at ain't too shabby either. Be careful, Richart will start grooming you then ask for an invite ;)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Isn't West Sussex one of Snelly's favourite courses/clubs ? Don't seem to be able to find the guest rate at WS on their site.:whistle:

Yeah I believe it is. One of my favourite courses too, it is a seriously good track :thup:

And it just happens to be a Hayling reciprocal as well :D