Callaway Rogue

blomof

Visit site
Anyone got the callaway rogue irons? Not the latest ones, the previous model. I’ve got the driver and hybrid and hit them really well, compared to my previous driver… which I’ve now sold.

Looking at new irons, and found a really good deal on these. But haven’t been able to try them anywhere, so just asking for opinions on them.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Callaway don’t make rubbish clubs, so we can establish that the clubs themselves will be good clubs.

Whether they will work for you is a huge unknown, and one that can only be answered by trying them.

If buying blind, make sure you are going to be able to re-sell them at a similar price if they don’t work

good luck in your quest?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My old Saturday pp has just bought some, graphite shaft. They look lovely and when he catches them right they get a fabulous height on them. Yesterday was his first round with them so he was quite hit and miss, him not the clubs.

Ultimately post #2 is spot on. Good clubs but whether they work for you will only be known after you have bought and used them. They are relatively new still so as long as you don't pay over the top you should get your money back, or close to it, if they don't click.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks to this thread I have bought some of the 2018 Rogue Pro to try.
Whilst looking around there is somebody selling the standard irons brand new on ebay for half the original price.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Callaway don’t make rubbish clubs, so we can establish that the clubs themselves will be good clubs.

Whether they will work for you is a huge unknown, and one that can only be answered by trying them.

If buying blind, make sure you are going to be able to re-sell them at a similar price if they don’t work

good luck in your quest?

Well that ruined the thread, nice one fraggle!