Callaway Razr X HL rescue woods x 2 for sale

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I bought 2 of these when I was custom fitted for all my woods about 3 months ago. However, the gapping isn't right, so I have gone back o my old Taylor made rescues.

They are in excellent condition, maybe less than 30 rounds played with them.They are stiff shaft 21 degree (3RW) and 24 degree (4RW) with Callaway mid torque/mid low kick/H70g shafts.

Bought genuine and brand new from direct golf Uk in Moreton. They are still £145 each on their website as these are this years clubs.

£90 each delivered or both for £170, or collect from Merseyside area for slight reduction.

One review:-
Callaway Golf - RAZR X HL Hybrid

Golf Digest Hot List Silver Medal Winner:- "You think the ball’s floating, but it’s really going. Super long for such a high flight." . . . "Nothing special about the appearance, ordinary almost, but every hit was a sweet baby draw that went 200 yards."..."The offset makes it set up a little awkward, but it doesn’t take away from how easy it is to hit shots with these." The Callaway RAZR X HL Hybrid is perfect if you are looking for a highly versatile hybrid which inspires confidence and give you longer distance and pinpoint accuracy even on miss hits on the course to improve your game.
Callaway’s Zero Roll Design allows the clubface to produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face which in turn increases distance with a softer landing on the green.
The vertical centre of gravity allows for the lower centre of gravity which puts the weight in line with where most players strike the ball on the clubface. All of this combined makes the ball go further while giving it a higher and more penetrating ball flight.
The club heads have a slightly larger footprint to maximise the effect of the inertia Driven Design to give you exceptional forgiveness and the increased hosel offset that helps square the clubface off on impact for a better ball flight. The offset also gives a confidence inspiring look when placed behind the ball.
The aggressive VFT face technology involves shaping the face of each club to make the sweet as large as possible to help you achieve higher ball speeds so the ball goes further, giving you maximum distance.
Fitted with a RAZR X HL Hybrid graphite shaft to give you to give the perfect feel, control and accuracy of any golf shaft and a Callaway men’s universal grip.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ive now had a quote from Golfbidder and may part ex them next week when going for a fitting.

Any decent offers considered in the meantime.

D

Deleted member 1740

Bring them with you and I'll have a bash tomorrow if you've still not sold them la