Callaway Polos

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
People who wear them. What are they like vs the likes of adidas, ping and UA for…..

Quality of material.
Bagginess.
Length.

They have some nice styles so thinking of branching out. The other mentioned brands I find a good fit as opposed to the likes of puma being a tight fit for an XL or FJ who think an athletic fit is a good idea at XL 😂

Golfnut1957

Visit site
People who wear them. What are they like vs the likes of adidas, ping and UA for…..

Quality of material.
Bagginess.
Length.

They have some nice styles so thinking of branching out. The other mentioned brands I find a good fit as opposed to the likes of puma being a tight fit for an XL or FJ who think an athletic fit is a good idea at XL 😂
I have one. It is cerise and is my favourite shirt, great fit, good length, not tight not baggy. I've had it years and it is still a quality item.

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
I used to wear them all the time and really like them. I think they're ever so slightly larger in sizing than Adidas and UA so adjust accordingly.

There's 2 ranges, standard and a X-Series which a slim/athletic fit.....I found in the X-Series you had to go a full size up.

Quality wise they're excellent.....wash very well and would last years and years!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Callaway are cut to suit the physique in the American market. Good fit if you’re 8 months pregnant.
And Oakley, if you're 8 months pregnant with triplets!
I like Callaway shirts from a quality perspective, but I found the sizing a bit odd and not consistent.

sunshine

Visit site
Sunice, Canadian brand are the same. Great gear but you need to size down. You only make that mistake once 😄

Choosing a smaller size doesn't work for some brands e.g. Callaway. They are cut for someone who has a larger waist measurement than chest measurement. Selecting size small is still cut the same way but for a shorter person.