Callaway irons, Vokey Wedges, Scotty Cameron Putter FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi all, time for a bit of a clear out of the spares that are sitting around not being used.

Firstly, my previous set of irons, Callaway X-forged, 2 to PW, Rifle 6.5 flighted shafts, spec of 1/2 inch longer than standard and 2 degrees upright, midsize multicompound grips all have plenty of life left in them (and the 2/3 havent been used lol).

The clubheads are obviously forged and have had quite a lot of use, there are some small stone chips and plenty of bag chatter but the faces are in pretty decent condition still and all of the marks are cosmetic and dont affect playability.

Obviously spec going to require a pretty specific user, not actually expecting to sell them here but wanted to offer them before they go to ebay.

£120 + Delivery

Secondly my set of 3 Spin Milled Vokey wedges, a 50/08, a 54/10 and a 58/08. They have wedge flex shafts and are standard lie/length. They again have midsize multicompounds, they have some life in albeit the one on the 50 is starting to be a little shiny through use.

Once again the clubheads are quite heavily used, and the soles especially have a few scrathes and small stone chips but the faces are in good condition, albeit a little marked from ball strike use.

Want to sell as a set, if that doesnt happen after a few days then will split up if thats prefereable

£90+ Delivery

Thirdly, a Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback. It is a 34" 4 degrees of loft, 71 degrees lie angle with a red dancing scotty grip. The grip is heavily worn so I will include a brand new grip of the same spec (I can get this fitted if wanted but it will delay posting out a few days, obviously if you maybe need any length adjustment it would be best to get those done before putting the new grip on).

Putter head is in very good condition (Alex has looked after it well :) ) and the silver Studio Select headcover is also included

£100 + Delivery (£6ish via myhermes)

Not sure on the delivery costs for the irons or wedges, will try and get a quote and add it. Any of the clubs can be collected from me in Milton Keynes, or at Aylesbury Vale Golf Club or if possible will try and meet nearby if possible

View attachment 5891

More pics to follow (seems can only post 1 at a time). If anyone requires any more specific photos let me know and Ill try and add them

Status
Not open for further replies.