Callaway Hybrid - caved face

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Went to the range Friday evening, and my son went to have a go with my Callaway XR Hybrid. On taking the head cover off, he says “you can’t hit this dad”, I thought he was taking the proverbial, until he says “there’s a dent in the face, oh, the Face is completely split!”. No idea when I did it, must have been smashing balls at the weekend 💪 but there was a large dent and a two inch split through the face, wondered why there was a strange fizz in my shots..🤣🤣. Don’t really expect that in Callaway gear, fortunately it is only 6 months old and our pro has already taken it back to send to Callaway.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Went to the range Friday evening, and my son went to have a go with my Callaway XR Hybrid. On taking the head cover off, he says “you can’t hit this dad”, I thought he was taking the proverbial, until he says “there’s a dent in the face, oh, the Face is completely split!”. No idea when I did it, must have been smashing balls at the weekend 💪 but there was a large dent and a two inch split through the face, wondered why there was a strange fizz in my shots..🤣🤣. Don’t really expect that in Callaway gear, fortunately it is only 6 months old and our pro has already taken it back to send to Callaway.

Have heard of it happening. Callaway should get it sorted.