Buying Golf Balls

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Snainton is my usual go to place for golf balls as they only have a £20 minimum order for free delivery. The Srixon 3 for 2 offer just now is very good, £23.33 for Z Stars, £16.66 for AD333 Tours, £13.33 for Ultisoft, £12.00 for AD333 / Softfeel, you cant go wrong. It's all personal opinion but I find Srixon balls just as good as the Titleist / Callaway equivalents.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I don't buy golf balls - well it is a very rare thing indeed that I do - can't remember last time - and when I do I buy them from our shop - the shop and stock being fully owned by the club and all profits going into the club and so I buy almost all my golf purchases from there.

I play with pick-ups. Loads of rarely used Pro V1s and V1xs, Chromesofts etc balls to be found around my track :) Though I do have a box of 12 x Titlleist AVXs sitting unopened - a Christmas present last year.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
im sure they are fine, but the pearl or not much cheaper than new, infact a quick look shows the AD333 tour is more expensive than getting the 3 for 2 offer.

Good to know! I always do a price check before buying, I’m due another purchase soon so will keep that in mind.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just love you guys - buying all these shiny new balls only to lose them and leaving them for me to find.

Probably haven't bought a new ball in 20 years ............. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks again suckers (y)
Well, I'm coming round your place in a week or so - so leave a few lying around for me to find ...

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks for pointing this out guys, I've just bought 3 dozen Z Stars with free personalisation too. Bargain

It's guys like you that might end up costing me money ;) I'll play with mostly anything - but I draw thew line at using personalized pick-ups in a competitive situation. Happy to use a club or society branding - but one with an individual's personalisation - nah.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's guys like you that might end up costing me money ;) I'll play with mostly anything - but I draw thew line at using personalized pick-ups in a competitive situation. Happy to use a club or society branding - but one with an individual's personalisation - nah.
I get them back too! ;) Not many people have use of a ball saying Captain Jez on it! LOL :D

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I played a TP5X I found last week and liked the feel of it, but too dear for me at £35.91 a doz .
As luck would have it i was about to order a £7.50 cover for my new phone from Amazon, when the wife spotted they wanted £4 for delivery.
She said you should buy something else as you'll get free delivery on orders over £20.
:D I said ok and ordered a doz TP5X as well , she was not amused :ROFLMAO: