Bushnell Neo Excel.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
HID is about to pull the trigger on the Neo Excel - early Christmas present. Any last minutes negatives from anyone.

Cheers

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I've got the Bushnell Neo XS. Had it quite a few years now and still very happy with it. Light, easy to read, includes hazards and not too many gimmicks. I'd recommend it. And the battery is good for at least 36 holes.

Last edited:

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a bushnell neo ghost - I assume the functionality is similar.

It’s perfect for my needs, I don’t like wearing a watch for golf. Gives the ideal level of data, front, middle and back of the green plus distance to hazards and distance to carry.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Would check how robust the strap is. I had an earlier version that had a moulded strap which broke and couldn't be replaced. AG gave me a refund and replaced it with a Tom Tom which has replacement straps available. Functionality was similar on both to be honest.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had one and the watch itself was good, however when the made some changes at my home course I wrote to igolf who do software support asking the m to update the mapping but nothing happened so for that reason I sold it and went back to garmin.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Would check how robust the strap is. I had an earlier version that had a moulded strap which broke and couldn't be replaced. AG gave me a refund and replaced it with a Tom Tom which has replacement straps available. Functionality was similar on both to be honest.
I think it depends on how tight you wear it. I've had mine for years with no issues but I wear it relatively loose. On the new Excel it looks like it's a standard strap fitting so easily replaceable.

Wolf

Visit site
Been looking at Bushnell kit for my Christmas list, anyone got any experiences of the Bushnell Phantom quite like the look of it and ease of use.