Buggy or alternative

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Having read the OP can I ask what is the point of your post.
Simply that I don't think these have a place on the course and would argue what they do for pace of play. We do have some that use the single person buggies (elderly or with medical conditions) but why would anyone want a giant skateboard or roller skate just for the sake of it.

D

Deleted member 18588

Simply that I don't think these have a place on the course and would argue what they do for pace of play. We do have some that use the single person buggies (elderly or with medical conditions) but why would anyone want a giant skateboard or roller skate just for the sake of it.
But that wasn't what the OP asked was it?

He wanted advice on suitable products not opinions on the use of buggies etc;

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
But that wasn't what the OP asked was it?

He wanted advice on suitable products not opinions on the use of buggies etc;
And my take is none of these are suitable for a golf course. Just offering an opposite opinion as I think they don't do anything for pace of play and would suggest if a course is damp/wet they could cause damage especially if people ride them like idiots.

D

Deleted member 18588

I've used a scooter type thing with the clubs on the front and I agree with Jim that the terrain can make it dangerous and tiring.

So what's your contribution? ?
As I am now increasingly reliant upon buggies myself I am more than a little interested in both the original question and the subsequent advice.

I don't need someone offering an opinion on the general use of buggies as that contributes nothing to the matter being discussed.

Bermuda

Visit site
There will be some golf bikes coming out soon. My brother has ordered a couple to try out before considering selling them. Battery powered and cover around 50km between charges.
Along the lines of this but has a bag frame on the rear that doubles as a permanent kick stand.
I want to try it out for a bit of fun but couldn't see me using one over a trolley and walking. I do see a market for it for those that can't make it round 18 or warmer climates.

shopping
I want this very much

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The point of my most Mr negative is I want a single seat alternative to the mobility scooter crap conversations that dominate the market, need something cool
He wasn't questioning your post. He was asking the person who didn't read the question and just posted anyway. He was trying to keep your thread on point, about people giving you the options you asked for.