Bryson and Kyle Berkshire speed training

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I haven’t seen any mention of this, but there have been a few videos doing the rounds of Bryson and Kyle Berkshire doing some training together.

Quite an interesting watch I thought. Looks like he could have quite a bit more speed to come if he wants to.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
He also did some vides with gm_golf that shows how he trains. I think he is coaching one of their group on long drive.

Also if you don’t already watch the KB course vlogs, they are brilliant.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
He also did some vides with gm_golf that shows how he trains. I think he is coaching one of their group on long drive.

Also if you don’t already watch the KB course vlogs, they are brilliant.

Yeah, I’m not quite sure who is in the GM “crew”, but there are several people in the videos all posting the same on their respective YouTube channels.

The gym session they filmed showed off just how strong he has got in a year, not sure how sustainable it is though.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
I haven’t seen any mention of this, but there have been a few videos doing the rounds of Bryson and Kyle Berkshire doing some training together.

Quite an interesting watch I thought. Looks like he could have quite a bit more speed to come if he wants to.

Really enjoyed watching that - some impressive speed there.

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I follow Kyle on YouTube. His 100k sub vid on Torrey pines is just out worth a watch like any of his vids tbh.

His distances are just unbelievable to be honest..

Even in this session with Bryson the sweat is running off Bryson. Kyle steps up and just blows him out of the water with his first drive Lol

Tho fun vid and as you said few kicking about one of which bryson is chipping off his landing over the bannister to a hole down where the net is lol..

I don't know for sure but definitely looks like Bryson lives alone lol

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I follow Kyle on YouTube. His 100k sub vid on Torrey pines is just out worth a watch like any of his vids tbh.

His distances are just unbelievable to be honest..

Even in this session with Bryson the sweat is running off Bryson. Kyle steps up and just blows him out of the water with his first drive Lol

Tho fun vid and as you said few kicking about one of which bryson is chipping off his landing over the bannister to a hole down where the net is lol..

I don't know for sure but definitely looks like Bryson lives alone lol

I don’t think the video of him chipping off the balcony in a onsie was in his house, I could be wrong though