British Masters

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Looks a bit filthy there today.

Just saw wade ormsby (sp) hit a stone cold top. Was able to appreciate it in full because shot tracer followed it all the way along its shameful 'flight'. Hope someone saved it for posterity..

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Looks a bit filthy there today.

Just saw wade ormsby (sp) hit a stone cold top. Was able to appreciate it in full because shot tracer followed it all the way along its shameful 'flight'. Hope someone saved it for posterity..

I'm about 8 miles away & filthy doesn't do it justice. Good job we didn't have yesterday's wind with it.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good win by Eddie today. Didn't have his best stuff but managed to grind it out and waited for his opportunities. Hopefully he'll kick on and get a few more wins.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really disappointing that there was no mention of this today on the front page of the BBC sport website. Not whilst it was going on, not after Eddie won. There is all sorts of tat on there today but nothing about a British golfer winning a British golf tournament.

I don't expect it to be the headline but it surely should be on there somewhere.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Really disappointing that there was no mention of this today on the front page of the BBC sport website. Not whilst it was going on, not after Eddie won. There is all sorts of tat on there today but nothing about a British golfer winning a British golf tournament.

I don't expect it to be the headline but it surely should be on there somewhere.

Pretty sure their apathy towards golf is well covered on here. Disappointed by the lack of coverage from them, but not surprised. Frustrating when you consider their twitter feed is full American football and soccer.

D

Deleted member 15344

You sound surprised ? I’m sure something will appear at some stage but right now they have stories from events they themselves are covering as well as stories that you would say is bigger than a regular ET event - they had a report every day it’s been on and also had reports of Hull and I’m sure I saw something about Pepperell grinding it out. For people outside golf it’s not exactly big news

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's not meant to be a pop at the BBC per SE, although I suppose it is. They have a nothing piece on ufc, a boxer knocking out a mascot, an American football game held in the UK. Only the US football story has any real merit but even that shouldn't be bigger then the masters event. If it was a full sporting weekend I could understand more but blimey there isn't much happening.

Walking the dog tonight I was listening to the golf podcast that the BBC correspondent Iain Carter does. There is a golf team at the BBC, they just have a heck of a job trying to get space to be seen and heard.

Not surprised LP, just disappointed. As I've mentioned, I don't expect it to be the headline but it should be on the front page somewhere.