Bridgestone J15 Driving Forged Irons

mattrico

Visit site
Hi GM,

I am 35 and have been playing about 20 years, off and on. I have young family so don't get to play all that much much, but i can still hit a decent ball (try to play to 14, but should be single figures) and have been looking at getting a new set of irons. I got my current set about 15 years ago, and me, my golf and golfing technology have all changed a lot in that time.

So, I went for a custom fitting at TourX Golf in Wigan (I can highly recommend the facilities and the service) with no preconception of what irons I like, other than I like simple classic looking clubs. after trying dozens of varieties and guided by the excellent fitter Nick, I decided on some Bridgestone J15 Driving irons, that I was consistently hitting cleaner than anything else.

So I came away a happy man, but having done some research I can find virtually no information/reviews from UK players or Pros about and Bridgestone golf clubs.
Should I be nervous? I'm not scared of having a non-big-brand set of irons, I'm just looking at spending a lot of money on some clubs and want them to be right for me.

I'd love to hear from anyone with any experience with Bridgestones.

Thanks