Brexit - or Article 50: the Phoenix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Visit site
Bet hes a white middle class hetrosexial racist as well
Having just looked at the blokes twitter feed he certainly comes across exactly as that, though you forgot to add sexist knob. From the few posts I bothered to look at you can pretty much he based his vote on get foreigners out rather than anything else

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
On the one hand we have the PM's critics that complain he's taking too much control with his new Cabinet of people selected from those elected by UK citizens and that can be replaced by voters.

On the other hand (mostly) the same critics would be happily 'controlled' by bureaucrats over which no one in the UK can influence their selection or demise.

Who'd be in politics?

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
On the one hand we have the PM's critics that complain he's taking too much control with his new Cabinet of people selected from those elected by UK citizens and that can be replaced by voters.

On the other hand (mostly) the same critics would be happily 'controlled' by bureaucrats over which no one in the UK can influence their selection or demise.

Who'd be in politics?

Hey, I never said I was happy about Dominic Cummings either.... ;)

Works both ways, people are happy that we have got rid of 'unelected bureaucrats' supposedly impacting our every day lives but are fine with the current set up in which Cummings seems to have more of an more influence to the extent he can impact who is chancellor. As you say, who'd be in politics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.