Branded golf wear

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for branded golf wear. I'm thinking Footjoy polos, Hugo Boss 1/4 zip tops etc. Not Fruit of the Loom etc.
I have seen some branded tops with shockingly poor logo so I'm looking for the very best options.
Thanks.

D

Deleted member 15344

What exactly are you looking for ? Expand a little

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry I'm looking for a good supplier of branded golf wear for my own company. I want to buy 3/4 polos and 1/2 quarter zip jumpers for me to wear while I'm playing golf. Free advertising & a golfer is the target market.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Sorry I'm looking for a good supplier of branded golf wear for my own company. I want to buy 3/4 polos and 1/2 quarter zip jumpers for me to wear while I'm playing golf. Free advertising & a golfer is the target market.

i think you'll be better off buying the tops you want and getting then embroidered separately if you are only wanting a few bits done. My local dry cleaners has an embroidery machine and churns out some good stuff

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Druids golf, did my friend a good deal on our tour tops and embroidery

Id second druid golf. Ive had polos off them before, great quality tech polos for great prices. They do custom "society" polos etc so probably able to sort your company out!