brabazon round anyone

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is anyone interested in a round on the brabazon for £45? Limited for 4 of us and as of now tuesday the 19th of june is available

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
At the moment tee times are available from 9 til 10:30. I can enquire about later times though. Is it just you buddy?

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gutted it's next week as I'll be down in Newquay, would've definitely taken you up on this.
If bager and gazp are good for the week after then also possible. What you recon fellas? Room for one more too guys as i would have to step out if its the week after but can still sign you in

Gazp

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If bager and gazp are good for the week after then also possible. What you recon fellas? Room for one more too guys as i would have to step out if its the week after but can still sign you in

I'm struggling the week after, I'll ask around to if I can get another for Tuesday

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is the brab available on the De Vere Monty Major £20.14 promo?

No, the belfry never features in de vere promo's. The americans that baught the belfry use de vere to manage the belfry. They might consider the derby for the monty promo

Last edited:

Gazp

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Certainly am, count me in. Any tee time is fine with me. Do we still need another one. I'm not having much luck but I'm playing tomorrow so I can ask around if needed ?

Last edited:

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok so far its

Me
Badger
Gazp

Tee time is booked for 10:10 can you pm me your mobile number please gents.

Anyone else? One spot left