Boo @ 66/1

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
yea Corals did seem to give decent odds- they never do on the football though!

An each way bet pays 1/4 of the odds Andy usually for places 2-5. If the player wins then you get the whole odds and quarter of the odds so for an 80/1 £1 e/w winner you would get £80 plus £20 for your £2 stake which you get back as well making your winnings £102.

T

thecraw

My £30 of hard earned cash has gone on the following quartet!

£5 e/w on Sabbatini @100/1
£5 e/w on Baddaley @70/1
£2.50 e/w on Cink @35/1
£2.50 e/w on Weir @50/1

All placed with Boylesports who offer e/w as top six.

Fingers crossed a couple of them come in!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
If Sabbatini wins I will have a cider please thecraw, they are some brilliant odds for a top ranked player.

Baddeley was 80/1 yesterday, the bookies must swarmed with bets on him.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL INVOLVED!!!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Craw would it not have made more sense to bet more heavily on the players with lower odds, so £5 ew on Weir and Cink and £2.50 ew on Sabbatini and Baddeley? I am not criticising but that is what I would have done. Any reason why you did it the other way?

When I spotted Baddeley at 80/1 I just had to bet on him and I am glad other people feel the same about him (thats why I originally posted about him being good value as I wanted to see what injury crisis or something he suffered that I had missed lol), let's hope he doesn't disappoint.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cant remember my pics. I do have rose and boo, I will post mine tommorow in work. Only stuck a quid on boo. Tempted to go and stick a 5er on badderly my self!

T

thecraw

I was originally going to stick £10 on Cink on the nose but decided when I put the bets on just to spread them a wee bit thinner.

No reason or madness to my bets.

Also think Weir is showing a bit of form again and at 50's aint a bad punt!!!!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
hey Tony was it not you that said in a previous post on this thread that you had never bet on the golf before- sounds like you have become addicted- welcome to the dark side. :p

I too have a temptation at the moment but to stick something on Romero, it is just a hunch I have no reason behind it but I fancy him to do well.

I was thinking as well what with everybody showing great confidence in BOOO both in their fantasy team picks and betting you watch him go and miss the cut or pull out or something silly like that :mad: .

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I reckon (hope-pray) Romero might do something eaglehunter, his ball stricking is up their in quality with Garcia and he has developed his putting since last years open.

COME ON ROMERO!!!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
£1 win Singh 25/1

£1 win Rose 33/1

£1 win Boo Weekly 66/1 (why didnt I do a fiver)

£1 win Immleman 40/1 (cant see him winning two majors but not bad odd's for a quid)

50p E/W Westwood 66/1