BMW PGA @ Wentworth - Spoiler Alert

D

Deleted member 15344

Did you see the caddies larking about? Made me giggle.
[video=youtube_share;tGXnCeokfIQ]http://youtu.be/tGXnCeokfIQ[/video]

That gave me a warning about a possible "phishing site" when I tried to open it ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
They didn't give up caring - they just couldn't afford to bid against Sky

I know some houses around here still can't get Sky due to the amount of trees and there is certainly no fibre in the area

There will always be exceptions although surprised Virgin aren't in there. My point is that for 99% of those wanting to watch golf AND capable of doing so, they have the option should they decide to get sky and watch the golf

D

Deleted Member 1156

Just got home......very fragmented day with about 2hr45 lost to lightening delays. The rain wasn't bad, just a few showers. The problems were down to electrical activity. Heard on the radio driving home that some poor golfer in Watford is fighting for his life after being struck by lightening today :(

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just got home......very fragmented day with about 2hr45 lost to lightening delays. The rain wasn't bad, just a few showers. The problems were down to electrical activity. Heard on the radio driving home that some poor golfer in Watford is fighting for his life after being struck by lightening today :(

Thought i saw you!

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Sam...where abouts? Should have popped over to say hello :)

you were walking to the right of the 17th fairway about 6pm with one other guy. you know when you dont want to look like a fool if its the wrong person - yeah i had that feeling. so played it safe

D

Deleted Member 1156

you were walking to the right of the 17th fairway about 6pm with one other guy. you know when you dont want to look like a fool if its the wrong person - yeah i had that feeling. so played it safe

Yeah I was following Richard Bland, that was his dad I was chatting to.....we go back years. Good day out apart from the weather delays.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hi Sam...where abouts? Should have popped over to say hello :)

should have done an Alan Partridge except using SAM

[video=youtube_share;l2D3-FkoXNU]http://youtu.be/l2D3-FkoXNU[/video]

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah I was following Richard Bland, that was his dad I was chatting to.....we go back years. Good day out apart from the weather delays.

My impression of him was that he is fighting a lot of mental demons. it was obvious he was trying to 'visualise' shots but was having issues as he kept backing away - his putting stroke is suspect too!

D

Deleted member 15344

Shots being dropped all over the course

Gallacher breaking a club whilst posting a great score

Bjorn dropped 4 shots so far - Lowry leading and McIlroy not taking his chances

D

Deleted member 15344

Congrats Rory for a cracking final round and a win

Also well done to Lowry for his final round and great putt on the 18th and great to see the response from the players to Rory

D

Deleted member 15344

Well played all.
Why do the Irish produce so many good golfers?

Fred Daly, Joe Carr, Himself, Himself's nephew, Padraig and now the young bunch.

Umm because they have some wonderful accessible golf courses to practise on.