BMW PGA @ Wentworth - Spoiler Alert

C

c1973

Unless water wings are required they can bloody well get on with it! I'm not having my tv schedule interrupted by a bunch of woosies that can't play golf in a bloody monsoon!!

:)

D

Deleted member 15344

Unless water wings are required they can bloody well get on with it! I'm not having my tv schedule interrupted by a bunch of woosies that can't play golf in a bloody monsoon!!

:)

The storm is a nasty one as well - just passed through here - pretty damn loud thunder.

C

c1973

The storm is a nasty one as well - just passed through here - pretty damn loud thunder.

We got hit with pretty bad thunderstorms a couple of days past, as much as I love being on the course there are certainly times I prefer putting my feet up watching telly. :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Sergio's buggered his knee and doesn't want to risk missing the US Open - the others? No idea but probably looked at the weather forcast

D

Deleted member 15344

The players this afternoon are having a right old battle to stay in red numbers

D

Deleted member 15344

What a great shot from McIlroy !! Holing out for an eagle from 120 yards

And then Donaldson nearly follows him in !

Yer Maw

Head Pro
Visit site
It's a dam poor show this isn't on the BBC Saturday and Sunday for a flagship PGA UK event. Highlights don't count and they seem to have taken the huff as even their online coverage is pathetic.

D

Deleted member 15344

It's a dam poor show this isn't on the BBC Saturday and Sunday for a flagship PGA UK event. Highlights don't count and they seem to have taken the huff as even their online coverage is pathetic.

Money talks and Sky talk more money

D

Deleted member 15344

That's great for all the people with Sky - not everyone does.

Anyway great to see Mark Hooper have a cracking round - winner of the PGA East Region last year .

Ian_S

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Amazing in Westwood's group. All three drives at the same point on the fairway. Two of them had to mark so Lee could play.

image.jpg

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
That's great for all the people with Sky - not everyone does.

Anyway great to see Mark Hooper have a cracking round - winner of the PGA East Region last year .

Pays your money and take your choice. Sky has all the top golf (Open excepted) and so if you want to see it then you get it or Virgin. If not, no use bleating the BBC ain't showing it. They gave up caring about sport donkeys go

D

Deleted member 15344

Pays your money and take your choice. Sky has all the top golf (Open excepted) and so if you want to see it then you get it or Virgin. If not, no use bleating the BBC ain't showing it. They gave up caring about sport donkeys go

They didn't give up caring - they just couldn't afford to bid against Sky

I know some houses around here still can't get Sky due to the amount of trees and there is certainly no fibre in the area

D

Deleted member 15344

Just listening to the commentators and they were saying that more of the top yanks should come over and play the PGA Champs

The question I have though is - do they need have a ET membership though to play ( like in the players )