Blog to get you through tough times

BirdieorEagle

Visit site
Surely these blogs are an extension of the "I played today" thread.

Absolutely harmless but completely beyond me as to why anyone should be remotely interested.

I wouldn't expect people to be interested in my round but see no harm in these blogs.

Just not for me.
I can see what you're saying mate. Thanks for the feedback mate.

Completely agree.

Only difference to me is I think the I played today(best thread on the forum in my eyes) and some blogs are great to read as well.

OP keep going, some people will be interested, alot wont be and if you enjoy doing it, then brilliant.:)
Thanks mate, appreciate the feedback.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good start, well done.
Just do yourself a favour and ignore the nay sayers.
I'll keep following it until I don't want to, but I won't criticize you for doing a blog.
Fill yer boots and enjoy the forum. (y)

BirdieorEagle

Visit site
Good start, well done.
Just do yourself a favour and ignore the nay sayers.
I'll keep following it until I don't want to, but I won't criticize you for doing a blog.
Fill yer boots and enjoy the forum. (y)
Thanks mate - appreciate the advice.

Nice start, ready for the next one now.
Thanks - thinking about doing one tomorrow.

Good start. Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks mate - like I said above, I might do the second one tomorrow.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
welcome to the mad house, not my usual cup of char but see you've already managed to nudge a few of the locals out of alignement:)

be nice to know a bit more about you to hook us in to future episodes (or not ;) ). how old are you now, where do you play, whats the aspirations etc

ps join in elsewhere on the forum rather than just on here if you can
pps dont offer giveaways, really bad idea!!!

BirdieorEagle

Visit site
welcome to the mad house, not my usual cup of char but see you've already managed to nudge a few of the locals out of alignement:)

be nice to know a bit more about you to hook us in to future episodes (or not ;) ). how old are you now, where do you play, whats the aspirations etc

ps join in elsewhere on the forum rather than just on here if you can
pps dont offer giveaways, really bad idea!!!
Haha - I only have pot noodles to giveaway?
Thanks mate

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
That got me thinking.
My first set were some very old Macgregor MT blades with a Golden Goose putter .............................. as far as I remember.
No woods, just the 3 iron off the tee.
I struggled!

trevor

Head Pro
Visit site
I had exactly the same set of Ram clubs as you, my wife bought them for me when I started to go to the driving range and become interested. Can’t even remember what happened to them now, I never sold them, must have gone to the tip when we moved house.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
not really, this is golf forum to discuss golf, its becoming a way for some,, who have never posted on here to promote blogs or their channels.
why would anyone else be interested in someone elses Golf "Journey"

i'm not posting mine and asking you to read am i?
I'm in this camp too. not just golf blogs but blogs of all sorts. it kind of screams how important someone wants to be.
"PAY ME ATTENTION". I really don't see why someone thinks that I'm interested in their golf journey.

we seem to be outnumbered so perhaps it's just me and you are just miserable sods?.

I've not read the blog as I'm not into that kind of thing but crack on and I hope your journey goes well

Last edited:

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I’m not sure the world needs another 15 to scratch blog, but crack on if it makes you happy. It’s always struck me as a little narcissistic to think anyone would be interested. It’s kind of the online equivalent to the boring fella in the clubhouse that talks you through each of his 98 blows!!
I am however a massive hypocrite. I was addicted to homies YouTube channel. I found it completely engrossing???maybe not for the reasons intended???

Where the bloody hell have you been Nick?

Back back? Or just popped back?

BirdieorEagle

Visit site
That got me thinking.
My first set were some very old Macgregor MT blades with a Golden Goose putter .............................. as far as I remember.
No woods, just the 3 iron off the tee.
I struggled!
Haha great classic set of Macgregors!!

I had exactly the same set of Ram clubs as you, my wife bought them for me when I started to go to the driving range and become interested. Can’t even remember what happened to them now, I never sold them, must have gone to the tip when we moved house.
Great to hear I wasnt the only one who had them!!

I'm in this camp too. not just golf blogs but blogs of all sorts. it kind of screams how important someone wants to be.
"PAY ME ATTENTION". I really don't see why someone thinks that I'm interested in their golf journey.

we seem to be outnumbered so perhaps it's just me and you are just miserable sods?.

I've not read the blog as I'm not into that kind of thing but crack on and I hope your journey goes well
Thanks mate!

Where the bloody hell have you been Nick?

Back back? Or just popped back?
We managed to bring him back!!

Hello mate. Reckon I’ll stay for a bit. Lockdown does odd things ?
Stay safe mate!